No I didn't.
I had this one started......from a while ago.
And with summer well on the way I felt like resurrecting it and concentrating on something fluffy and light-hearted and fun and random. And I'm a girl who loves lists of all varieties.
So here you go.....20 of my greatest weaknesses.
1. Mary Higgins Clark books.
2. Getting tan. Really tan. Like 80 year old woman who's lived in Miami her whole life tan.
3. Tea. Black tea. Don't give me any wanna-be tea like green tea, white tea, Earl Grey, or Constant Comment.....straight up black tea. (And if I don't sound just like my mother right now I don't know what does.)
4. Shoes from Target.
5. Clearance jewelry at J. Crew.
6. Chocolate licorice.
7. Beautiful notebooks (even though I type 99% of the time and can't even remember when I've hand-written anything lengthier than a grocery list).
8. Lifetime movies. (I know.........brain cell sucking......I just........love them. I'm sorry.)
9. Brandy peach pie.....and with summer coming.....I can hardly wait to eat a whole one by all by myself.
11. Tank-tops. I think on last count I had over 70. So ridiculous. However, I never get rid of anything if that makes it better. Some of those babies are vintage 1995 and travelled with me to my first year of college.
12. Throw pillows--much to my husbands delight.
13. Guys with long hair. It took my husband growing out his hair to his shoulders for me to be interested. Just ask him.
14. Raw dough........of just about any variety. Bring on the salmonella baby.
15. Glamour Magazine. I can't ever pass them up in the grocery store check out line.
17. The Olympics. The nationalism, the international camaraderie, the "Bob Costas" narrated stories that make you cry, and the myth that for a few weeks the world has really come together get me ever time.
18. Goat cheese. On anything, in anything........it's like crack.
19. Watches. I inherited this from my father who has asked for a watch for every Father's Day, birthday, Christmas present, or random day of the week.
20. Gum. I'm almost down to a pack-a-day.
Come on. What are your weaknesses? Dish.
And for the rest of the weekend.......we'll be doing more of this. Working on #2. And with sunscreen now deemed "who knows if it's really good for you or not" we'll be good.