Friday, August 9, 2013
Back to School Stuff.....for Georgia.
I think fall shopping is the best shopping of the year. If I could only shop once a year (yikes!) I'd pick the fall every time. And with a four year old entering her second and last year of pre-school back-to-school fall shopping is even better!
1. J. Crew Crewcuts.....Besides this being so comfortable looking I love it because Georgia goes crazy when anything has a peplum on it. She would wear the two shirts she has with them everyday if I'd let her. "Can I wear my pep-a-lum shirt?," she'll beg every morning.
2. Tea Collection......While I know that I could never talk Georgia into this backpack when shiny leopard print, unicorns, cupcakes, and Cinderella line the shelves I would consider it a real mom win if I did. Maybe I should start carrying a backpack again because I love this.........love, love, love.
3. Hanna Anderson.....There are no words for these other than, "Yes please."
4. The Printed Palette....has become one of my favorite online shops. G and I each have a shirt from them already and these leggings might soon be following.
5. Hello...Not only do I love Hello's 'kid' shirt....I love their 'grown up' shirt too. There's one for everyone in the family.
6. Old Navy....If I didn't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that these would cause fits of epic proportions to put on we'd already have them.
7. Target....Ummm, awesome.
8. Target also....When I found this last week I scooped it up immediately since I've seen them in other stores for way more than $9.99.
9. J. Crew Crewcuts....As an educator, how could I not love this? Teach for America is an amazing organization.......plus, this shirt is adorable.