1. This is truly beautiful. And while it could be applied to any family, I think the meaning it would hold for adoptive families is especially important.
2. Ahh. I love this print. Give it as a gift, buy it for yourself, hang it in your babies bedroom, or right smack in the middle of your living room because it makes you so happy. Ashley Ann Campbell, one of my favorite bloggers inspired this print last year when her family was waiting to bring their daughter home from China.
3. These are one of those, "Why didn't I think of that?" ideas!! These little cards tell the story of adoption and how amazing it is to everyone who asks you.
4. Yes! This is awesome. Don't you think?
5. I wear this everyday. I had the Etsy shop owner punch a hole in it for me, put it on a jump ring, and I wear it as a necklace. Georgia knows what it says, she asks me to read it to her a lot and I think she's starting to understand what it means; that she grew in my heart and not under it. I've given it as a gift to other adoptive moms as well. It's one of my favorite adoption "things" that I have.
7. Also from Ordinary Hero. I have a lot of friends with amazing babies from all over Africa and I think this shirt is pretty cool.
8. This is just so beautiful I think. And again......such a great gift idea if you know someone who's adopted from Africa. And the rest of this shop-owners stuff is amazing too!
9. I'm falling in love with this woman's adoption art. It is sweet, and powerful, and gentle all at the same time. She has an incredible talent of translating the feelings of adoption into visual representations.